Normally when you download and install hybris eCommerce platform, it provides 30 day license. After that, you would need to reinitialize the system to bring up the site.
SAP also provides temporary license, which is good for 90 days. In order to install temporary license,
- Define the SystemId in local.properties file
# System ID
- Run the license.bat file from the command line with CPS_SQL as a parameter. If you are using a different database than default HSQL database, you would need to change the parameter as mentioned below.
|Microsoft SQL Server||CPS_MSS|
3. Sample output after running the command.
4. You are set for 90 days without doing re-init! Happy Development!!
How to run second temp license
Thank you very much for this article. It was very useful to me. You made my day 😀
I only have a little doubt about this.
Could I do this again after the 90 days license expired?
Thanks for your article! It was very useful to me. You made my day 😀
I only have a little doubt.
Could I repeat this steps again after the 90 days license expired?
In order to re install temporary license again, do below steps:
1. Navigate to config -> licence -> installedSaplicenses.properties.
2. Delete the entries present in that file.
3. From platform hit command like “licence.bat -show”, you have to get no licenses were installed.
4. Perform the above given steps again
5. Iterate Step 3 again, you will be able to see the license installed again.
Enjoy with your development.